Learn to write the motivation letter for Erasmus for your dream education and get going ahead for the milestones. In the article, we shall disclose the tactics of drafting the Erasmus motivation letter. We shall further drop the sample of the Erasmus motivation letter so as to provide exposure. So, stay tuned with the article and learn the various aspects of Erasmus motivation.
- Motivation Letter for Bursary
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Motivation Letter for Masters
- Motivation Letter for Employee
- Motivation Letter for Organization
- Motivation Letter for Study Abroad
- Motivation Letter for Job Application
- Motivation Letter for Internship
- Motivation Letter for University
- Motivation Letter for Learnership
- Motivation Letter for Summer School
- Motivation Letter for Admission
- Motivation Email to Team
- How to Write Motivation Letter
- Motivation Letter for Volunteer
- Motivation Letter for MBA
- Motivation Letter for postdoc
- Motivation Letter for Mortgage
- Motivation Letter for Student
We all are aware of the definition of the Erasmus programme. It’s basically the European Union-funded programme, which provides the student exchange opportunities. There are many Universities which participate in the Erasmus Programme of the EU. The Universities provide the students with the benefits of availing the Erasmus programme in the middle or last of their education.
So, basically, Erasmus lets the students exchange themselves from one to another university. Moreover, it provides the students with the exposure of different international learning cultures. Students can learn under different alumni and expose themselves to an entirely different learning culture. Consequently, Erasmus programmes add to the extreme amount of precious learning exposure to the student’s portfolio.
How to Write the Erasmus Motivation Letter for?
Writing an effective Erasmus motivation email is the key of having the successful way to Erasmus programme. So, make sure you write the best possible Erasmus motivation letter so as to have no regrets later.
Here we are dropping some useful tips to consider while drafting the Erasmus motivational letter.
- Choose the proper format of the motivation letter as may be prescribed by the EU.
- Start the opening part of the letter in the most careful and formal manner.
- State the objective of the letter as you start the main body of the letter.
- Now, start the main body of the letter by introducing yourself along with the motive of the letter.
- Provide your educational background so as to meet the eligibility criteria of Erasmus.
- Now, the most important part is to provide the justifications as to why you want to pursue the Erasmus programme.
- Be genuine and precise here with your justification since they can sense the bragging attitude of aspirants.
- At last end, the letter with utmost optimism and regard the authorities for sparing time.
Sample Motivation Letter for Erasmus
Readers can here check out the sample of Erasmus motivation email. The sample will guide them so as to draft their own customized Erasmus motivation letter.
I’m pleased to commence writing my motivation letter for the Erasmus programme. Erasmus is the dream that I have dreamt of whole my life ever since I enrolled for my senior secondary education. With this motivation letter, I don’t think I can express my motivation in a justified manner. Yet, I’m trying my best to express my strong urge to be part of the Erasmus programme.
I finished my bachelor’s programme in international work and culture last year. I’m currently studying the same stream in my master’s as well. Further, I want to get into the p.hd and conduct my research in the same domain. So, therefore Erasmus is the dream landing platform to land me on my dream platform.
I believe I can learn and get the best possible exposure of international culture at the Erasmus. I understand the value of the programme and hence I’m immensely diligent to make the most of it.
Thanks & Regards